Laser therapy gives consistent clinical results, with changes that are noticeable in just a few office visits. Laser effects the tissues to produce positive results such as faster wound healing and pain reduction. It is one of the best modalities to help relieve acute and chronic pain and repair injured/damaged tissue.
Just as photosynthesis creates energy for plants, the absorption of the laser light photons by cells in your body causes increased production of cellular energy to improve the rate and quality of healing.
Some of the effects include increased levels of endorphins and anti-inflammatory benefits.
Applicable conditions of laser therapy
1. Low back pain
2. Wound healing
3. Dermatological conditions
4. Temporo-mandibular Joint Dysfunction
5. Frontal and maxillary sinus inflammation
6. Rotator Cuff injuries (shoulder pain)
7. Epicondylitis (elbow pain)
8. Small joints of the hands
9. Trigeminal Neuralgia
10. Bell’s Palsy
11. Neck pain