You can feel the warm deep tissue penetration. This deep heat significantly increases the body’s cellular production of ATP (Adenosine-triphosphate) to reduce inflammation and heal the inflamed area.
Here are some of the benefits of using the deep tissue penetration that laser provides safely and effectively:
Healing and pain relief with no side effects, drug interaction effects, or invasive surgery.
Treats acute and chronic conditions as well as post surgical pain.
Pain relief is often felt immediately.
Most laser treatments take only 10-20 minutes.
Are you a potential candidate?
- If you have pain that is of musculo-skeletal origin, laser therapy may be for you:
This includes sports injuries, back and neck pain, any joint pain (knee, shoulder, ankle, etc), bursitis, tendonitis, tennis elbow, contusions, strains and sprains, carpal tunnel syndrome, chondromalacia patellae, arthritis, fibromyalgia, heel spurs, plantar fascitis, migraine headaches, neck pain/whiplash, nerve root pain, postoperative pain, repetitive stress injuries, TM joint pain and more.
- If you have the wound that is slow to heal and has been resistant to treatment, you may be a candidate for laser therapy. This includes slow healing fractures, as well as soft tissue injuries and ulcers.
- If you have multiple trigger points (sore spots in the muscles) that do not go away, you may be a candidate for laser therapy. This includes areas associated with fibromyalgia.
- If you have had Prolotherapy or PRP, and wish to accelerate the response of healing, you may be a candidate for laser therapy. This includes any area that has been treated with Prolotherapy/PRP injections.
- If you need Prolotherapy or PRP therapy but are afraid of needles, you may be a candidate for laser therapy.
- Laser therapy stimulates the same areas that Prolotherapy targets. It does it without needles, but requires a lot more time and repeated treatments to gain the result that can be gotten from Prolotherapy and laser together.
Feel free to call me directly at 310-473-2911 or call my cell phone at 310-339-0442More