Chiropractic Care with Dr. Jeffrey Tucker
WHEN TO USE CHIROPRACTIC CARE:
- To achieve good health in a way that is not solely dependent on conventional medicine or drug therapies
- For acute musculoskeletal pain, i.e. low back pain, neck pain
- For chronic low back pain, neck pain, hip pain, shoulder pain and other musculoskeletal issues that have not been successfully treated by conventional medicine alone
- To help prevent future musculoskeletal problems, i.e. osteoporosis, sports injuries, muscle weakness
- To work out sore tight muscles
- To enhance posture
CHIROPRACTIC PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Specialized individual examinations for the person sitting in front of me
- Exercise and fitness training; individual programs designed for your specific needs
- Nutrition consultations for supplements, weight management, anti-aging
THESE CHIROPRACTIC PROGRAMS ARE APPROPRIATE FOR:
- Those who want to get out of pain. I treat acute and chronic pain (back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, knee pain, hippain, headaches, pinched nerves, tendonitis, TMJ, etc.)
- Those who wish to take a proactive approach to achieving optimal health
- Sports and work related injuries
- Stress management
WHY COME TO THE OFFICE OF DR. JEFFREY TUCKER AND PROGRESSIVE BODY MOVEMENT?
My program is not intended to be a substitute for a relationship with your personal doctor, with whom you probably address acute or routine health problems on an ongoing basis. Most people who come to me do so for a number of reasons: the comprehensive biomechanical physical examination I provide; my focus on pain relief and prevention; one-on-one time where I teach you simple things to improve your posture, such as better ergonomics, and train you in proper floor exercises to do at home on your own time.
If you need chiropractic care, contact Dr. Tucker. He serves the communities of Santa Monica, West Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Marina del Ray, Encino, Brentwood and Los Angeles.