Vibration is proven to help your body in over 180 studies. Vibration plate therapy strengthens your muscles and helps you increase mobility and balance too. It also helps lower blood pressure and strengthens your heart.
Vibration therapy is used by pro football teams, the NBA, MLB and NHL as part of their strength and conditioning programs to build speed and power on the field.
I recently added to my therapy tool box the VibraGenix Vibration & Sound Plate which produces waves of energy that stimulate your body’s natural response to vibration and sound. These waves of energy cause your postural muscles to contract anywhere from 25 to 50 times a second.
VibraGenix Vibration and Sound Plate
- Increases muscle strength and balance (makes you less likely to fall)
- Increases flexibility and your range of motion
- Increases bone density
- Boosts circulation
- Promotes faster recovery
- Reduces cellulite
- Reduces pain and soreness
- Stimulates testosterone production and is used in some ED protocols
- Decreases the stress hormone Cortisol
Dr. Tucker’s recommendation is 15 minutes a day, three times a week or a total of 45 minutes a week. Call Dr. Tucker for a special package to use the VibraGenix Vibration and Sound Plate.