- Deep Muscle Stimulator (DMS) uses percussion and mechanical vibrations to stimulate nerve functions.
- DMS provides deep muscle tissue therapy.
- DMS is percussion and concussion vibration.
- DMS also concentrates on general or local muscle spasms. It increases muscle metabolism and increases the lactic acid cycle to relieve pain.
- Deep, rapid, short-duration percussion is the key to the elimination of pain.
- DMS can be used in effective management of acute and chronic pain, not exclusive to, but including: headaches, sciatica, TMJ, carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis, bursitis, edema, myofascial pain and frozen joints.
- Dr. Jeffrey Tucker was personally trained by the inventor of the DMS.