Dr. Jeffrey Tucker’s “ Weight Control” Program Addresses:
- Making healthy food choices
- Preventing chronic disease formation
- Improving body composition
- Reducing body fat storage
- Increasing lean muscle mass
- Reducing inflammation
- Improving blood sugar management
- Reducing hyperinsulinemia and hyperglycemia
- Increasing exercise & physical activity = gentle movement therapy & strength training
Weekly Sessions With Dr. Tucker
1. The Initial Health Consultation: Forms/Assessment/BIA
A. Objective Data Collection
B. BIA and vitals
C. Review of Findings
D. Begin Education and Health Coaching
E. Exercise recommendations
2. Meal plan/supplement recommendations
3. ‘Functional Movement Screen’ to develop personalized exercise program
4. Private Exercise session – begin free weights or kettlebell training
6. Private Exercise session
7. Private Exercise session
8. Private Exercsie session
9. Retest FMS/BIA
10. Private Exercise session
11. Retest FMS/BIA
12. Re-evaluate goals with Dr. Tucker
FMS = Functional Movement Screen
BIA = Bioimpedance Analysis
Charging for Programs
- Determine what method of payment will work best for patients.
- Determine cost of services.
- Supplements are charged for separately.
Insurance billing: Dr. Tucker’s office will bill your insurance company for the following: the office visits and exercise sessions. This will include:
Bioimpedance Analysis (BIA)
- A4556 BIA Electrodes (2 sets @ 15 each)
- Provides: Body composition, fluid distribution, phase angle
- This test can be performed as often as necessary to document changes in body fat and lean muscle mass.
To contact Dr. Tucker, call 310-473-2911. Call for an appointment and take the first step to a slender, fit, healthy body.