Are there vitamins that can help my varicose veins?
Answer: There is no magic pill to get rid of unsightly veins on your legs. Prevention of vein problems is much easier than treatment.
– Avoid standing in one place for long periods of time the way that a hostess, hairdressers and cashiers do.
– Stretch or take a walk periodically and invest in elastic support hose.
– Exercise because it gets your blood flowing while strengthening your calf muscles.
– Losing weight if you need too is important to take the burden off the fragile blood vessels in your legs.
– Make sure your hormones are balanced since high estrogen may be partially to blame.
Supplements and natural remedies that I have seen help are
1) VenaPlex by Metagenics. It contains Rutin, Horse Chestnut Seed Extract and Arjuna Bark.
2) EPA-DHA 720 by Metagenics.